- Visit our website at https://www.pcilabsus.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other business related ways, including any sales, emails, marketing requests and/or product inquiries.
PCI Labs uses third-party service providers to help us gather and analyze information about our customers. These service providers are contractually restricted from using your information in any manner other than in helping us to provide you with a better web experience for our products and services available on our Site. For example:
For all PCI Labs visitors, third party servers collect information about your site visit, such as IP address, browser type, domain names, operating system, access times, duration of visit, referring URL, platform, new/repeat information, timestamp and exit page information. We do not collect or associate this information with any personal data. Likewise, our third party vendors do not associate this information with any personal data.
If you would prefer to prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
- phone number
- email address
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. Third party providers collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. Third party providers collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise.
We process your personal business related information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, to:
- Send you marketing and promotional communications. We only process the personal business information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- Answer technical product inquiries
- Identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific business purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
- Legal Obligations. We only process your information when it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which you are involved.
- Business Transfer. We may share or transfer your information in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Contact details, such as real name, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, Internet Protocol address, email address,
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to business product inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal business information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.